We are glad you found us and look forward to meeting you!
We welcome the energy and wisdom of newcomers, and encourage participation in congregational activities and services. Newcomers are encouraged to begin by attending our Sunday morning worship services. They begin at 10:30 AM and are followed by a social time over coffee and tea. For those families with children, we offer meaningful and fun religious education for children and youth. We all begin in the sanctuary together, and children and youth leave for classes following a wisdom tale or activity.
To get the latest news in our community:
- Explore our Religious Education page for children and youth if you have children
- Sign up for our weekly email announcement and monthly newsletter by contacting the church office at email@example.com
- Check out the Calendar tab on our website.
Pathway to Membership
Steps on the Pathway to Membership are:
- Stop by the Membership table after church to learn more about our religious community and ways to get involved
- Attend one of our "Considering Membership" classes, held in the Spring and Fall
- Meet with our Minister to discuss your hopes and needs for your religious life; you can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign the Membership Book
- Participate in a Membership Recognition Ceremony during worship